Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. “Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.”
“Although violence and the use of force may appear powerful and decisive, their benefits are short-lived. Violence can never bring a lasting and long term resolution to any problem, because it is unpredictable and for every problem it seems to solve, others are created. On the other hand, truth remains constant and will ultimately prevail.” Dalai Lama
“Everything is a present. This I learned to be thankful for everything.” Alice Sommer Herz
New Earth online Class – chapter 1
Oprah: Yeah. What you say is, “What you resist persists.”
Oprah: So you must make peace with the moment.
Oprah: Doesn’t mean you have to approve the situation.
Oprah: But you must make peace with the moment in order to get yourself out of it.
Oprah: Cause resisting is only going to cause more of it.
Eckhart: Yes. And that’s absolutely vital. So ease with what is. The “isness” of this moment is already as it already is as it’s. The ego doesn’t understand that, but you can’t really argue with what is because it already is.
Oprah: So you must accept whatever it is first before you begin to change it, that’s what you’re saying.
Oprah: There must be acceptance.
Eckhart: Acceptance of what is first. Then action comes out of the acceptance. It no longer comes out of resistance.
Oprah: Got it.
Eckhart: Which is a totally different energy flows into what you do when it comes out of an acceptance of that is what is and then action happens that is actually empowered by life itself.
From The Master Key System
“You need not acquire this power. You already have it. But you want to understand it; you want to use it; you want to control it;
you want to impregnate yourself with it, so that you can go forward and carry the world before you.”
Comment> Everyone is born rich but unfortunately we all live inside of limits that build up over the years,
some of them we put there, some of them we put there by others.
4. This is true because we must “be” before we can “d0,” and we can “do” only to the extent which we “are,” and what we “are” depends upon what we “think.”
Comments> OMG : O
5. We cannot express powers that we do no possess. The only way by which we may secure possession of power is to become conscious of power, and we can never become conscious of power until we learn that all power is from within.
8. The World without is a reflection of the world within. What appears without is what has been found within. In the world within may be found infinite Wisdom, infinite Power, infinite Supply of that is necessary, waiting for unfoldment, development and expression. If we recognize these potentialities in the world within they will take form in the world without.
10. Harmony in the world within means the ability to control our thoughts, and to determine for ourselves how any experience is to affect us.
35. A majority of mankind lives in the world without; few have found the world within, and yet it’s the world within that makes the world without; it is therefore creative and everything which you find in your world without has been created by you in the world within.
36. This system will bring you into a realization of power which will be yours when you understand this relation between the world without and the world within. The world within is the cause, the world without the effect; to change the effect you must change the cause.
37. You will at once see the this is a radically new and different idea; most men try to change effects by working with effects. They fail to see that is simply changing one form of distree for another. To remove discord, we must remove the cause, and the cause can be found only the world within.